Building a Chatbot
with Laravel and BotMan
Learn how to build a chatbot from scratch using the framework you already know.
"Building a Chatbot with Laravel and Botman" is a hands on guide to building your own personal chatbot. You'll learn how to onboard new users, allow them to access your latest articles, push out new articles in real-time and respond to small talk.
By the end of the book, you will have learned the core skills needed to start building your own fully featured chatbot in PHP.Buy Now |
Chatbots are already helping companies by saving time and money. Already the average time saving per chatbot inquiry compared to traditional call centers is over four minutes, according to Juniper Research. There are tons of other advantages as well, everything from always being on, the ability to support numerous customers through a single bot, and it reaches people in the messaging app they are already comfortable with.
By 2020, the average person will have more conversations with bots than with their spouse — Gartner research
With Building a Chatbot with Laravel and Botman You'll learn:
- How to create an engaging chatbot experience
- How to confidently build chatbots for you and your clients
- How to automate mundane tasks to save you or your clients time
- How to test your chatbot to make sure it's going to respond in the way you expect
- and you'll get free access to all future updates!
Joe did an excellent job explaining the chatbot and BotMan concepts in this book. If you want to read about how to create a Chatbot: buy this book! — Marcel Pociot
Take a look at the chatbot that you will build throughout the course of the book.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with BotMan
- Building a driver for BotMan
- Onboarding new users
- Triggering the Onboarding Sequence
- Using RSS to drive the bot
- Signing up for a mailing list
- Pushing out content
- Letting your bot handle simple conversations
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages is it?
The book is 56 pages.
Do I get free updates?
Yes, every purchase includes free updates for life.
What if I hate it?
No worries, just email us within 30 days and let us know.
About the Author
Joe Dixon is the founder and CTO of ubisend. Proud Father of a beautiful little girl, husband, developer, occasional globetrotter and, time permitting, a keen runner and cyclist.