Today, Tower launched it’s first free public beta for the all-new V3 and it’s free to try for both macOS and Windows.
Some of the new features you can look forward to in this release includes pull requests support, interactive rebase, quick actions, and much more. Here is a highlight of a few of these features:
Pull Requests Support for GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket
Interactive Rebase, a powerful way to rewrite the history of a repository
The quick actions are one of the features that will make more productive through using your keyboard. Here are some examples of what can be done:
- Give it a branch name (or parts of it) and it will offer to do a checkout.
- Give it a file name and it will offer to show it in the File History.
- Give it a commit hash and it will offer to show this commit’s details.
To try out this new version, simply sign up on their beta page and give it a try. Tower has been my Git client of choice for a few years now and I’m excited about what V3 brings to my productivity.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer
Update Your Blade Templates to Use the Null Coalesce Operator
In the next major release, Laravel 5.7 removes the Blade “or” Operator. Andrew Brown submitted a PR for L…
Uploading Avatar Images with Spatie’s Media Library
By default, the Laravel registration form comes with the name, email, and password fields, but often it’s usefu…