Josh Laravel admin template with GUI Builder is a bootstrap based admin panel and front-end built for Laravel developers.
Using the included CRUD builder you can quickly generate models, controllers, and views optimized for the Josh look and feel. This can save you at least 50% of developer time on the typical boring CRUD tasks.
It ships with Laravel based authentication, user management, groups management, a blog, and more.
It includes 100+ components like a form builder, charts, data tables, image upload/resizing, shopping cart UI, and advanced modals.
More features include:
- Support for laravel 5.1 and 5.2 ( 5.3 support coming soon)
- Many laravel examples added
- Built with bootstrap 3.3.6
- 80+ admin pages included
- 10+ frontend pages included
- 404, 500 pages included
- Authentication and Authorization comes ready to use
- Drag and drop form builder
- 50+ chart examples
- Calendar UI
- Tables: search, copy, and export to PDF or CSV
- Mailbox UI
- Gallery, image upload, image cropping UI, sweet alert
- Shopping cart UI
If you are starting a new Laravel project, JOSH will save tons of your time and gives excellent UI for your project.
It’s being updated continuously so you can get many more features and the best part is all updates are free for forever. Check it out today.
Filed in: Sponsor
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA or Remote
- Laravel/PHP Developer
- Software Engineer, Web Applications
Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Contract Services Software Engineer (Laravel | Vue | Tailwind)
- Senior Laravel Developer
GE Software Inc.
Building a Search Engine Friendly Sitemap XML with Laravel
A few years ago search engines recommended submitted sitemaps to help with indexing your website and now the importan…
Git 2.10 is released
Git has released version 2.10 and the new version now includes progress reporting for pushes, better signature valida…