In this episode of the Laravel News podcast, Jake and Michael discuss Larabelles, Localization, and Web Authentication plus all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Important Laravel security updates
- Laravel’s growing community of women developers
- Laravel Homestead 11
- Laravel Podcast – Local environment with Valet, Homestead, and Docker, with Chris Brown, Jose Soto, Joe Ferguson
- Localizater localization package for Laravel
- Inspect application configuration with LaraLens
- How to make a Laravel app multi-tenant in minutes
- Laravel schedule monitor
- Web authentication for Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
Sqreen: Application Security for Laravel Apps (sponsor)
Sqreen is an Application Security Management platform that helps developers and security teams protect, observe, and…
The PHP 8 Beta is Here
The PHP team released the first PHP 8 beta yesterday! We are still about four months from the v8.0.0, but you can sta…