Laravel Forge just launched a new design and added a new feature for provisioning and managing load balancers.
The new design was created by Jack McDade who also designed the primary Laravel site.
I’ve been using Forge since the day it launched and I use it for all my sites including WordPress. Even though it’s tuned for Laravel you can run any PHP app on it. For more information about all it’s features check out the Laracasts videos.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer