Laravel Forge just launched a new design and added a new feature for provisioning and managing load balancers.
The new design was created by Jack McDade who also designed the primary Laravel site.
I’ve been using Forge since the day it launched and I use it for all my sites including WordPress. Even though it’s tuned for Laravel you can run any PHP app on it. For more information about all it’s features check out the Laracasts videos.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)