We kick off 2016 with a discussion on Upgrading to Laravel 5.2, Laracon, the Linode DoS attack, And simple project management tips that have made us more productive.
- Sponsored by Stormpath
- Laracon Tickets on sale
- Laravel Shift to automatically update a Laravel app.
- Lumen 5.2
- Laravel Jobs
- Linode Outage
Filed in: Podcast on January 12, 2016
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
How To: Optimizing SSL on Laravel Forge
Let’s Encrypt is a new automated SSL certificate authority. Because it is free, it is opening the doors to an e…
Stormpath – User Authentication for Laravel (sponsor)
Stormpath is a complete identity API with powerful authentication, authorization, and user management for any applica…