Antonio Ribeiro has just released a new stats tracker package for Laravel:
Tracker gathers a lot of information from your requests to identify and store:
- Page Views (hits on routes)
- Users (logged users)
- Devices (computer, smartphone, tablet…)
- User Devices (by, yeah, storing a cookie on each device)
- Browsers (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer…)
- Operating Systems (iOS, Mac OS, Linux, Windows…)
- Geo Location Data (Latitute, Longitude, Country and City)
- Routes and all its parameters
- Sql queries and all its bindings
- Url queries and all its arguments
- Database connections
I’m excited about the possibilities of this package. I’ve been running the stats app Mint – now abandonware – and it’s doing the job, just not great. It looks like this could be a replacement. Without trying it yet, I’m a little concerned on the db exploding on a busy site but hopefully by limiting the tracking to important areas it would be fairly safe.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.