In this episode of the Laravel News Podcast, we discuss the new Laravel quick start guides, features coming to Laravel 5.2, Elixir and Bootstrap, Developer interruptions and more!
You can listen below or subscribe in iTunes.
Show Notes & Links
- New Laravel guides. Quick Start and Intermediate
- New features coming to Laravel 5.2
- Implicit Model Binding
- Output from scheduled tasks
- Array validation — Taylor’s Reaction
- Bootstrap Sass Elixir
- Why developer hate being interrupted
- Laravel Tagging Package
- Eric on Twitter
- Jack on Twitter
Filed in: Podcast
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
Josh – Laravel Admin template with CRUD generator (sponsor)
Josh admin template + front end + CRUD generator is a bootstrap based admin + frontend built for Laravel developers.…
Laravel 5.2 — A Look at what’s coming
UPDATE: Laravel 5.2 is now released. Laravel 5.2 development is underway and so far a few nice additions have been an…