In this episode of the Laravel News Podcast, we discuss the new Laravel quick start guides, features coming to Laravel 5.2, Elixir and Bootstrap, Developer interruptions and more!
You can listen below or subscribe in iTunes.
Show Notes & Links
- New Laravel guides. Quick Start and Intermediate
- New features coming to Laravel 5.2
- Implicit Model Binding
- Output from scheduled tasks
- Array validation — Taylor’s Reaction
- Bootstrap Sass Elixir
- Why developer hate being interrupted
- Laravel Tagging Package
- Eric on Twitter
- Jack on Twitter
Filed in: Podcast on November 03, 2015
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Platform Engineer
- Intermediate Laravel Developer
Elevation Energy Group
- Sr. PHP Developer
- Full Stack Laravel Vue Developer
Remote / Bay Area
ZAM Apps, Inc.
- Senior Backend PHP Developer (Symfony) (Remote)
- Intermediate Laravel Developer (No Remote, Toronto Only)
Inkbox Ink Inc
ApproveMe // Document Signing
Josh – Laravel Admin template with CRUD generator (sponsor)
Josh admin template + front end + CRUD generator is a bootstrap based admin + frontend built for Laravel developers.…
Laravel 5.2 — A Look at what’s coming
UPDATE: Laravel 5.2 is now released. Laravel 5.2 development is underway and so far a few nice additions have been an…