In this episode we talk about Laravel Exception Reporter, Chrome Bandwidth limiter, Chrome extension to generate Laravel tests, Jigsaw, Helpspot Vault, Fixing MySql Memory, Sparkwatch, Taxes, Jack runs into a laravel problem that Eric helps with.
- Spark breaking news
- 3:15 Laravel Exception reporter - emails you anytime an exception is logged.
- 5:30 Chrome bandwidth limiter for testing.
- 7:10 Chrome extension to generate Laravel tests.
- 9:55 Jigsaw
- 13:20 Userscape helpspot Vault - an expiring way to send info.
- 15:10 Dropbox - share a file for a week
- 17:00 Mysql is still holding for Jack on 2gb,
- 17:15 Laravel tweeted that Mysql might know the root cause.
- 17:20 James Fairhurst wrote to tell us that Forge servers do not have swap files and it's just a few commands to add one.
- 19:10 SparkWatch continues, Jack predicts the 100th day of the year. April 9th.
- 22:00 taxes in the US - Jack and Eric chat about paying taxes on side work.
- 33:15 Eric helps Jack through a laravel problem involving a complex query and how to get that into a blade template.
- Chrome extension to generate tests
- Exception Recorder
- Adding a swap file to a linux box
PS (We don't say in the show what spark is, it's a starter project that has billing, invoicing, subscriptions, user management and more built in)
Also Star Wars Force unleashed was released on DVD and BluRay today...