Laravel News Podcast /
High Octane applications, just-in-time compilers, and packages for your Witcher
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 139
- Published on: Mar 30, 2021
- Duration: 43 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code and was streamed live.
- A new missing() callback for resource routes and a StringEncrypter interface are now in Laravel 8.33
- JSONtype assertions and a "prohibited" validation rule are now in Laravel 8.34
- Laravel Octane
- Tailwind CSS now with a Just In Time compiler
- Learn how to use Tailwind's JIT compiler with Laravel Mix
- Laravel Eloquent Power Joins package
- Laravel SMTP crack
- Laravel Blade Icons stable release
- wrk - a HTTP benchmarking tool
- Manage scheduled tasks through a dashboard
- Quick tip: Using the Laravel from() testing helper
- 18 tips to optimize your Laravel database queries
- Duplicate or clone a database record with Laravel
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs