Laravel News Podcast /
PHP in the future, code analysis, and intercepting mail
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 155
- Published on: Nov 17, 2021
- Duration: 53 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform - and was streamed live.
- Laravel 8.69 released
- Laravel masked DB dump
- Laravel 8.70 released
- Getting started with PHP in 2022
- Larastan v1.0 released
- Provide country and other locale data in Laravel
- Standardize data formats in your Laravel application
- Automatically sanitize model data
- Conduct better email testing with Mail Intercept
- Video: Getting ready for PHP 8.1
- How to add server timing header information for Laravel applications
- Efficient distance querying in MySQL
- Laravel Shift CI Generator
- Laravel Worldwide Meetup #11: Building APIs & Models/Spotlight with Livewire
- Taylor working on adding API-specific scaffolding for new Laravel projects
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs