Laravel News Podcast /
Field guides, favourites, and soft deletes
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 165
- Published on: Apr 19, 2022
- Duration: 37 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code - and Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
- Laravel 9.7 released
- Laravel 9.8 released
- BaseCode: A field guide for writing more readable code
- Laravel DynamoDB Eloquent models and query builder
- Add likes, bookmarks, favourites, and other marks in your application with Laravel Markable
- Style guide generator for Tailwind CSS
- Laravel Livewire: 14 tips & tricks
- Learn how to start testing in Laravel with simple examples using PHPUnit and Pest
- How to use soft deletes in Laravel
- Using `query()` in Laravel Eloquent queries
- Job queues and workers in Laravel apps
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs