Laravel News Podcast /
Logs, faking logs, and viewing logs
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 167
- Published on: May 17, 2022
- Duration: 47 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero - and was streamed live.
- Laravel 9.11 released
- Laravel 9.12 released
- Aloia - a flat-file CMS for Laravel 9
- Fluent validation rules with Laravel Hyrule
- Laravel Log Fake 2.0
- Nova log viewer package
- How to get a website's favicons in Laravel
- Laravel Jetstream: Add CRUD with Spatie Permission
- Laravel roles and permissions: Gates and policies explained
- 20 useful Laravel tips
- Laravel nested controllers and scope bindings for security
- Debug Laravel collections: dump step-by-step results
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs