Laravel News Podcast /
Logging in, flashy comments, and cheating at Artisan
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 169
- Published on: Jun 14, 2022
- Duration: 37 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code - and Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
- Laravel 9.15 released
- Laravel 9.16 released
- Log in links for your Laravel app during development
- Laravel comments package
- Laravel pipeline query collection
- New Relic package for Laravel apps
- Render files from the command line with Blade
- Manage navigational elements in Laravel apps
- A bookmarkable, searchable cheatsheet for Laravel's default Artisan commands
- Laravel route grouping: 6 techniques to organize routes
- Vite is coming to Laravel
- Find a PR is an open-source site to help developers find projects to submit their first PR
- Should an AJAX controller be put in the API route group?
- Choosing a status code for an expired record
- No Compromises podcast
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs