Laravel News Podcast /
Faster asset compilation, faster pagination, and query correlation
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 171
- Published on: Jul 12, 2022
- Duration: 37 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
- Vite is now the default frontend asset bundler for Laravel applications
- Speeding towards Vite, Shifty workbenches, and documenting your applications with JMac
- The state of Laravel survey 2022
- Laravel A/B testing and feature flag package
- A package for onboarding users in Laravel apps
- Fast paginate for Laravel
- Encrypt and decrypt Eloquent model fields in Laravel apps
- Add comments to correlate user code with SQL queries in Laravel
- Eloquent attribute casting
- Moving your Laravel app from Webpack to Vite
- Speed up your CI builds with Airdrop
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs