Laravel News Podcast /
Approving models, hot refreshing, and route registrars
Jake and Aaron discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 172
- Published on: Jul 28, 2022
- Duration: 45 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
- Laravel 9.21 introduces a fresh look for Artisan
- Laracon Online is now accepting speaker submissions
- Build APIs in Laravel with the Restify package
- A package to require approval before persisting model data
- Create select options from enums, Laravel models, and more
- Laravel Blade hot refresh with Vite
- A simple draft and revision system for Laravel
- Building your website using Jigsaw
- Working with data in API integrations
- Logging external HTTP requests with Laravel Telescope
- Add useful info to the Laravel about command
- Using route registrars in your Laravel application
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs