Jake and Michael discuss Laravel Sanctum, Laracons, and model inventory.
- Laravel 7.1.0 released, patch to fix potential XSS attacks
- Laravel 7.2 released
- Laravel 7.3 released
- Laravel Airlock renamed to Sanctum
- Laracon US 2020 canceled
- Laracon EU Madrid canceled; goes online
- How we run Laracon Online
- Programatically adding middleware to Laravel
- Keep track of model inventory with Laravel Stock
- Using Google Sheets with Eloquent
- Terminal: An elegant wrapper around the Symfony process component
- GitHub Mobile is now available for iOS and Android
Filed in: Podcast on April 01, 2020
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Laravel Senior Developer
Remote, Canada Only
BeMo Academic Consulting
- Senior Fullstack Developer / Architect (w/m/d)
Remote / Munich - Germany
- Medior full stack developer (Laravel)
Deventer (or remote) in the Netherlands, Dutch speaking required.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer