Zttp is a new PHP package by Adam Wathan that is a Guzzle wrapper designed to bring an expressive syntax and simplify common use cases.Read more…
From the HTTPoxy announcement: httpoxy is a set of vulnerabilities that affect application code running in CGI, or CGI-like environments. It comes down to a simple namespace conflict: RFC 3875 (CGI) puts the HTTP Proxy header from a request into the environment variables as HTTP_PROXY HTTP_PROXY is a popular environment variable used to configure an …
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA or Remote
- Laravel/PHP Developer
- Software Engineer, Web Applications
Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Contract Services Software Engineer (Laravel | Vue | Tailwind)
- Senior Laravel Developer
GE Software Inc.
- Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP | Vue | DDD)