A Vue “wrapper” component is a technique used to integrate a 3rd party plugin with Vue by wrapping it in a custom Vue component. The wrapper technique means that you are likely bringing in a library like jQuery and a jQuery plugin. This combination seems to be the most ubiquitous, and it’s my personal preference when I want to use a jQuery plugin inside of a Vue application.
Let’s quickly cover an example of how we might build a wrapper component with a date ran... Read more…
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)