Bagisto is an open-source E-commerce platform built on top of Laravel and Vue.js by Webkul.
Bagisto is an E-commerce ecosystem designed for all to build and scale your business. It’s a free and open-source framework which offers you a wide range of functionality and lets you have total control of your store.
Built on top of Laravel, it is coupled with easy product information management and fast time to market a product. The framework is very flexible and easy to use even for non-tech users.
At the time of writing, Bagisto’s main feature list includes:
- RTL Support
- Supports multiple channels, locales, and currencies
- Built-in access control layer
- Responsive storefront
- Admin Panel and Dashboard
- Custom product attributes
- Support for multiple store themes
- Multi-store inventory
- Order management system
- Customer cart, wishlist, and product reviews
Bagisto features an administration panel with a Dashboard, sales data, a catalog of products you can manage, and customer management:
Besides the features already available, the Bagisto’s roadmap includes:
- API Support (REST and GraphQL)
- Progressive web application
- Mobile application on the Google Play and Apple App Store
- Docker integration
- Elasticsearch integration
- Support for Redis, Varnish, Nginx, and Memcached
- Percona support
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) integration
- CI/CD Pipeline management
- New product types like subscriptions, bookings, and recurring billing.
- GDPR compliance
Filed in: Laravel Packages
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Full-Stack Developer (JS - Vue.js, PHP - Laravel)
US Remote / Telecommute
- Backend Engineer
- Back-End Developer
Christ for all Nations
- Senior Software Developer
- Full Stack PHP Developer – (Laravel & Vue.js) - local only
Salt Lake City, Utah