Laravel News Podcast Episode 47
Vultures, relationsheets, and community contributions
Jake and Michael discuss the correct pronunciation of Vultr, new Laravel releases, testing Vue components with Laravel Dusk, and several community-contributed links.
You can read the full episode transcript which includes time markers and links.
- Laravel 5.5.13 released
- Config option for whoops blacklist
- Laravel 5.5.14 released
- Allow passing a callback to
- Who wants "component objects" in Dusk?
- Dusk Improvements: Vue + "Components"
- Vultr is now supported on Forge
- Vultr Plans & Pricing
- Hacktoberfest 2017
- The Keys are the Key in Laravel multiple field
sortBy()by Jeff Madsen
- My simple approach to using Docker and PHP by Paul Redmond
- Eloquent relationship cheat sheet by Mahmoud Zalt
- Pushing polymorphism to the database by Adam Wathan
- Eloquent combo methods by Jesse Schutt
- Laravel Validator Rules - Credit Card by Darius Matulionis
- Laravel password expired: force change password every 30 days by Povilas Korop