Jake and Michael talk about a great number of new things from the Vue camp, talk a bit about handling form validation, changes in the Laravel framework, and rapid-fire through some community links.
This episode is brought to you by
SnapShooter - Keep your DigitalOcean servers safe
- VueJS 2.5 released
- Vue.js Tutorial: From jQuery to Vue.js
- Object-Oriented Forms
- Form backend validation
- The official unit testing utility library for Vue.js is now available
- Vue.js official style guide is here!
- Laravel v5.5.15
- Optimize your application with Laravel Page Speed
- Protect your webhooks with Laravel Shield
- Laravel IO Redesign Concept
- Refactoring UI