Laravel News Podcast /
Forging CLIs, exporting mail, and TypeScript in Laravel
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Episode: 149
- Published on: Aug 24, 2021
- Duration: 43 minutes
This episode is sponsored by Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and was streamed live.
- Laravel 8.54 is released
- Conditional validation rule support added in Laravel 8.55
- Laravel Forge CLI
- New Alpine.js plugins: Intersect, Persist, and Trap
- Regex helpers for Laravel
- API version control in Laravel
- Laravel mail export
- Immutable IP address library for PHP
- HTTP client dashboard for Laravel
- View presenter classes for Eloquent models
- Laravel Cashier for OpenPay billing servics
- TypeScript with Laravel
- Introducing Iterator functions
- Laravel method injection: Why we don't need to create class objects?
- The road to PHP 8.1
- Laracon Online Summer 2021
No Spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
The official Laravel job board connecting the best jobs with top talent.View All Jobs