ClamAV Validator is a Laravel package by Krishnaprasad MG that provides a custom virus validator based on ClamAV antivirus scanner for file uploads.
Some setup is required to use this package—you need to install ClamAV antivirus scanner on your server to make this package work.
Once you have configured your servers, you use this rule like any other validation rule:
$request->validate(['upload' => 'clamav']);
To learn more about the underlying anti-virus engine, check out the ClamAV antivirus website.
You can learn more about the ClamAV Validator package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub at sunspikes/clamav-validator.
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group