Jason McCreary, the creator of Laravel Shift, has a unique insight into test coverage (or lack thereof) in many Laravel projects and of the 15,000 Laravel applications upgraded by Shift, only 17% have tests.
Because of this lack of testing, he designed the Confident Laravel course that is designed to help you get started testing existing codebases and how to get started. The course consists of four lessons containing 24 lessons (32 videos if you buy the master package):
- Lesson 1: Start Testing
- Lesson 2: Testing Application Code
- Lesson 3: Testing Integrations
- Lesson 4: Testing Additional Classes
The course includes the following materials:
- Video Course (24 videos)
- Testing Tips Reference
- Bonus Videos (Master Package)
- Group Q&A Calls (Master Package)
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Fullstack Developer / Architect (w/m/d)
Remote / Munich - Germany
- Medior full stack developer (Laravel)
Deventer (or remote) in the Netherlands, Dutch speaking required.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
Useful Laravel Validation Rule Packages
Laravel Validation Rules is a GitHub organization containing a collection of useful validation rules that you can pul…
Route Usage Package for Laravel
Route Usage for Laravel is a package by Julien Bourdeau for logging route usage patterns in your Laravel application.…