DreamFactory auto-generates a rich API platform from nearly any SQL or NoSQL database. In addition to automatically generating REST endpoints for data and schema, DreamFactory offers parameters for complex filters, virtual foreign keys, aggregation, and much more.
Built on the Laravel framework, DreamFactory is feature-rich backend solution for real world application development. Instant APIs let you build and iterate fast and the Apache license allows for wide distribution.
The base DreamFactory code is open source and is freely deployed. DreamFactory Silver uses the same code and adds commercial database functionality and dedicated support. DreamFactory Gold is an enterprise solution for fully realized developer ecosystems offering granular user and resource management along with exceptional support direct from our engineering team.
Recent blog posts:
- Installing DreamFactory from source on Ubuntu 14.0.4 LTS
- 5 things every DreamFactory user should know
- Using Appery.io to quickly build apps with DreamFactory
- Why We Chose Laravel for Building DreamFactory 2.0
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Fullstack Developer / Architect (w/m/d)
Remote / Munich - Germany
- Medior full stack developer (Laravel)
Deventer (or remote) in the Netherlands, Dutch speaking required.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
Laravel 5.3 is now released
The Laravel team is proud to announce the release of Laravel 5.3 and it’s now available for everyone. The new f…
Laravel Passport – Easily setup your own OAuth2 server
Creating your own OAuth server can be difficult and Laravel 5.3 comes with a free optional package called Passport th…