Have you just upgraded to Yosemite and now when attempting to launch PhpStorm you get this message?
To open “PhpStorm” you need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime.
You just need to download Apple JDK 1.6.
- Apple JDK 1.6 download: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572.
JetBrains is not recommending you change the .plist file.
Also it’s worth noting that you need 1.6 as:
Current JDK 1.7 and 1.8 versions have several critical issues. We can’t default to the new JDK version until these issues are resolved.
Filed in: Development Tools
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
The Artisan Files: Yitzchok Willroth
This week I’m happy to introduce you to the most interesting developer in the world, Yitzchok Willroth aka @cod…
Bring Laravel Style to WordPress With the Themosis Framework
The Themosis framework is born to give WordPress developers the development joy found in the Laravel framework to Wor…