In this tutorial James Mills shows us how to create a Laravel task to SSH into our server and download a copy of the production laravel.log file.
Now you can run a simple Artisan command from your local machine or from within your Homestead VM and it will connect to production, pull down the log file and store it in ‘app/storage.logs/production.log’.
Filed in: Laravel Tutorials
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer