In this tutorial James Mills shows us how to create a Laravel task to SSH into our server and download a copy of the production laravel.log file.
Now you can run a simple Artisan command from your local machine or from within your Homestead VM and it will connect to production, pull down the log file and store it in ‘app/storage.logs/production.log’.
Filed in: Laravel Tutorials
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)