Laravel Jetstream v2 is now released and available for all. This release features new
- Team Member Invitations
- Inertia Authentication Views
- Team Switcher Improvements
- Accessibility Improvements
- Tailwind 2.0 Support
If you have already started an application on Jetstream 1, you can upgrade to Jetstream 2.0. To get started, check out the upgrade guide.
In the official announcement Taylor added this note:
Filed in: News / Jetstream
Please note that this upgrade guide does not cover upgrading your application to the latest releases of Tailwind or Inertia. You are not required to update these libraries in order to use Jetstream 2.0. If you would like to upgrade those libraries, please consult their respective upgrade guides.
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Developer
Remote (US & Canada)
- 😎 Laravel Developer
- Junior, Mid, and Senior Software Engineers. Laravel / Vue. Saint Petersburg, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL and Remote
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
- Fullstack Laravel Engineer (Munich/Remote) 💻
Munich, Germany or Remote