Join us this Wednesday, February 9th, 2022, for this year's Laracon Online winter edition. For the first time, we will be streaming Laracon for free on YouTube, allowing us to reach the entire Laravel community.
The live stream will start around 8:55 AM for the opening remarks, and then it'll go directly into the first talk. You can check out the full schedule on the Laracon website or see it below. Also, Taylor will be giving an update on Laravel 9.
Here is the schedule for the day, all times are in
- 8:55 AM - Opening - Ian Landsman
- 9:00 AM - Actions are a Dev's Best Friend - Luke Downing
- 9:40 AM - Modularising the Monolith - Ryuta Hamasaki
- 10:20 AM - Digital Nomadding in the Time of COVID - Polly Washburn
- 10:35 AM - Typing In and Out of Laravel - Craig Morris
- 10:50 AM - Everything Flex - Shruti Balasa
- 11:20 AM - Dealing with Criticism - Kristin Collins
- 12:00 PM - A Little Bit More Lambda - Aaron Francis
- 12:40 PM - Web 3.0 and Laravel - Marcel Pociot
- 1:40 PM - Laravel Update - Taylor Otwell
- 2:40 PM - How to do API integrations in Laravel - Steve McDougall
- 3:20 PM - Building Awesome Blade Components With Alpine - Caleb Porzio
- 4:30 PM - Discovering Route Discovery - Freek Van der Herten
- 4:35 PM - The Art of Programming - Erika Heidi
- 4:50 PM - Using Lando for local Development - Rory McDaniel
- 5:05 PM - The Jigsaw Challenge - Zuzana Kunckova
- 5:30 PM - Laravel for millions and some… - Ashley Hindle
- 6:00 PM - Keep Thinking Like a Hacker - Stephen Rees-Carter
Outside of the event, we have a swag store, and many of the sponsors will have discounts and other free stuff once the event starts. It should be a great time and one you don't want to miss.
All the videos from previous years are now live on Youtube. Give them a watch as we gear up for this event.