It’s hard to believe that Laracon Online 2019 is here this Wednesday, March 6th! There’s still time to get tickets! At $25 Laracon Online is the most accessible PHP conference for a worldwide audience.
Join thousands of developers online and enjoy talks from some of the brightest developers the world has to offer—all from the comfort of your own home or office!
Here’s the lineup of Laracon 2019 schedule: (all times are EST)
- 8:00 AM Mingle in Chat
- 8:45 AM Opening Remarks
- 9:00 AM Freek Van der Herten – Getting started with event sourcing in Laravel
- 10:00 AM Jason McCreary – Writing less complex, more readable code
- 11:00 AM Marcel Pociot – Real-time applications with Laravel
- 12:00 AM Break and Mingle in Chat
- 12:15 PM Wes Bos – TBA
- 1:15 PM Taylor Otwell – Exploring Laravel 5.8
- 2:15 PM Break and Mingle in Chat
- 2:30 PM Samantha Geitz – Laravel, the Blockchain, and You!
- 3:30 PM Matt Stauffer – Databases in space
- 4:30 PM Break and Mingle in Chat
- 4:45 PM Steve Schoger – Practical solutions to common UI design problems
- 5:45 PM Adam Wathan – Tailwind CSS by example
- 6:45 PM Closing Remarks
What if I can’t make it on March 6th?
You should still pick up a ticket because all talks will be recorded and available online for attendees shortly after the conference ends. Those that can’t make the conference but pay for tickets will still get access to the digital swag.
If you can make it during the conference, it’s going to be an excellent time for great speakers, digital swag, and mingling.