Now that Laracon Online is over, we’ve processed all the videos and they are now available for all the ticket holders. If you haven’t got a ticket, there is still time. For $29, you get access to all the videos from the event…
- Freek Van der Herten – A practical look at multitenancy in Laravel
- Jenny Shen – Build bridges, not walls—Design for users across cultures
- Jonathan Reinink – Building modern monoliths with Inertia.js
- Jeffrey Way – Bad is Good.
- Taylor Otwell – Exploring Laravel 8.x
- Prosper Otemuyiwa – Supercharging Laravel apps with machine learning
- Colin DeCarlo – The importance of practice
- Matt Stauffer – Don’t cry when your dev dependencies die
- Marcel Pociot – Refactoring to simplicity
- Adam Wathan – Building a Component Library with Tailwind CSS
- Jessica Archer – The Laravel developer’s guide to Vue SPAs – part 2
- April Dunford – Power Positioning – How to Harness a Marketing Superpower
- Caleb Porzio – All The Cool New Things In Livewire & Alpine
- Tim MacDonald – Follow the Eloquent road
- Jack Ellis – How we scaled Fathom Analytics to handle billions of requests
Plus, you can access the digital swag, which a lot of expires soon, so you’d need to take advantage of that now. Some of the swag includes winning an iPhone 11 Pro or a Google Pixel 4, many discounts and credits for both courses and services, and more.
We are having all the videos processed for closed captioning, but it’s going to take a few days. We will update the videos with those as soon as the company working on them completes them.
Thanks to everyone for attending and making Laracon Online a great event!