Likely the last release of 2017, Laravel 5.5.28 shipped on December 28th.
notifyNow() method was added to the
AnonymousNotifyable class, which allows you to do:
Notification::route('mail', 'email@example.com') ->notifyNow(new UserNotification($message));
This release also adds an
EventFake::assertDispatchedTimes() method to assert the number of times an event is dispatched.
Also worth mentioning, a fix was merged for properly handling inline message for size rules.
FixedFiled in: News / Releases
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Senior Developer/Team Leader
- Senior Backend Software Engineer- Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
The Best of Laravel News 2017
Here’s a look at the most popular articles we wrote this year, including the major release of Laravel 5.5, comm…
Free Video Course: Scaling your Laravel applications on Forge
Chris Fidao just launched a brand new free mini-course on Scaling with Forge. In a series of eleven videos, Chris wal…