Laravel 5.6.21 was released on May 8th with some new comparison validation rules and Redis connections now implement a new
Connection contract interface.
The new comparison validation rules include:
lte. These validation rules can be used to compare numeric values, file sizes, array sizes, and string length.
You should add the new language config for the newly added validation rules. Because of the new Redis contract, if you have any custom Redis connections, you need to add this new interface. Check out the PR for more details.
In Laravel 5.6.22, a new Eloquent collection method
Collection::loadMissing() was added. You can learn more about
loadMissing from the Eloquent relationships documentation.
- Support updating NPM dependencies from preset (#24189, a6542b0)
- Support returning
Responsablefrom middleware (#24201)
FilesystemManager::forgetDisk()method (#24057, cbfb4fb)
- Added more comparison validation rules (
lte) (#24091, #24135)
- Redis connections now implement the
- Fixed unsetting request parameters during
HasManyThroughreturning incorrect results with
dateBasedWhere()with raw expressions when using SQLite (#24102)
whereYear()not accepting integers when using SQLite (#24115)
- Remove full base URL from generated paths (#24101)
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
Add User Email Confirmation to Your Laravel Projects
If you want to add an email verification step to user registration in your Laravel Projects, Marcel Pociot has a new…
Laravel Credentials Package for Encrypted Application Secrets
Trust me, erasing secret data from version control is open-heart surgery for your VCS. On the other hand, having secr…