The Laravel team released Laravel 5.7.25 yesterday with translations for relative date validation messages and computed column support for MSSQL schemas.
First, when you define a relative date validation, such as
date_equals:tomorrow. When the date is relative, now it is translatable:
// fr/validation.php 'values' => [ 'date' => [ 'tomorrow' => 'demain', ], ],
The above might return a validation error message like the following with the 5.7.25 release:
Le champ date doit être une date égale à demain.
Next, computed column support was added to the MSSQL grammar (for SQL Server 2016+). Here’s an example from the tests:
// alter table "products" add "price" int not null, "discounted_virtual" as (price - 5), "discounted_stored" as (price - 5) persisted $blueprint = new Blueprint('products'); $blueprint->integer('price'); $blueprint->computed('discounted_virtual', 'price - 5'); $blueprint->computed('discounted_stored', 'price - 5')->persisted();
- Allowed specifying custom translation for date relative messages (#27341)
- Add computed support to SQL Server schema grammar (#27346, 1c74d7f)
ENVto control paths of
BelongsToManypivot relationship child with loaded relations wakeup (#27358)
- Fixed wrong class being used when eager loading nullable
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not knownin
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Web Developer - Laravel
Grand Forks, North Dakota
Center for Rural Health
- Senior Full-Stack Laravel Developer
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.