The Laravel team also released Laravel 5.7.28 yesterday with added support for Pheanstalk 4.x and configuration of token guard keys.
Laravel 5.7 apps may now require either Pheanstalk 4.x or 3.x—both are handled transparently through the BeanstalkdQueue queue driver. Starting in Laravel 5.8, Pheanstalk 4.x is a requirement.
Users can configure the token guard input and storage keys in the auth guard configuration with the
storage_key configuration keys.
Lastly, with the release of Laravel 5.8, bug fixes for Laravel 5.7 will end on March 4th, 2019 and security fixes will continue until September 4th, 2019.
- Update vue preset to exclude @babel/preset-react (#27645)
- Reflash the session for the broadcasting auth call (#27647)
- Improving readability in AuthenticateWithBasicAuth Middleware (#27661)
- Use safe container getter on Pipeline (#27648)
- Fixed Postgres grammar when using union queries (#27589)
- Fixed an issue when using Mail::queue to queue Mailables (#27618)
- Fixed error in Foundation\Exceptions\Handler (#27632)
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Developer
Remote (US & Canada)
- 😎 Laravel Developer
- Junior, Mid, and Senior Software Engineers. Laravel / Vue. Saint Petersburg, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL and Remote
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
- Fullstack Laravel Engineer (Munich/Remote) 💻
Munich, Germany or Remote
Laravel Horizon 3.0 is Released Featuring a New Dark Mode
The Laravel team shipped Horizon 3.0 yesterday, featuring a new dark night mode and other improvements.
Laravel 5.8 is Released
Laravel 5.8 is now released and available to everyone. This release includes several new features along with the late…