The Laravel team released Laravel v5.8.16 yesterday with new migration events and adds the
Renderable contract to the MailMessage class.
First, migration event classes were added to the framework under the
Next, the ability to drop enum types when running
migrate:fresh command was added for Postgres. See Pull Request #28382 for more details on this feature.
Renderable contact was added to the
MailMessage class allowing easier previewing of mail notifications in the browser. In a controller you can do the following:
return (new FooNotification())->toMail('email@example.com');
- Added: Migration Events (#28342)
- Added ability to drop types when running the
- Fixed the remaining issues with registering custom Doctrine types (#28375)
joinSub()with table prefix in
- Fixed false positives for
Schema::hasTable()with views (#28401)
syncresults with custom
Pivotmodel (#28416, e31d131)
bg-white shadow-smclass in
- Don’t execute query in
Builder::findMany()when ids are empty
- Added parameter
RedisClusterconstruct function (#28434)
- Pass email verification URL to callback in
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cloud based SaaS product (New Zealand based)
PhpStorm 2019.1.2 Released With Blade Debugging Fixes
The PhpStorm IDE v2019.1.2 was released yesterday with support for composer execution using Docker and a Blade templa…
Translate Missing Keys in Laravel with Auto Translate
Laravel Auto Translate is a Laravel package to translate your language files using a translator service.