Symfony recently announced a new VarDumper Component which makes var_dumps easier for developers:
The VarDumper component provides mechanisms for walking through any arbitrary PHP variable. Built on top, it provides a better dump() function that you can use instead of var_dump.
Laravel 5 has replaced the dd(), dump and die, function so it will include this under the hood.
The colors are blinding but I’m happy that my most used Laravel feature is getting an update.
Visit this post to see all the new Laravel 5 features.
Filed in: Laravel
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group