The Laravel team released v6.3.0 this week with locking added to the array cache driver among a few new quality of life additions and fixes.
If your tests depend on cache locking, you can now use the array driver in tests, which simplifies testing setup in those scenarios. A big thanks to Tim MacDonald for contributing the array cache locking, which is a huge win for testing locks! Check out Pull Request #30253 for more details.
Next, the framework’s
ResetsPasswords trait has a new
setUserPassword() method that you can override on password reset.
MorphPivot relationship now fires the
- Added ability to override
setUserPasswordon password reset (#30218)
- Added firing
- Added locking mechanism for the array cache driver (#30253)
dropAllViewsfunctionality to the SQL Server builder (#30222)
- Optimize eager loading memory handling (#30248)
- Fixed extra
?for empty query string in
- Updated list of URI schemes for
- Added schema name when dropping all FKs in SQL Server (#30221)
- Used contracts in
- Added ability to return array in
channelNameis array (#30242, 2faadcd)
- PHP Developer - Full time w/ benefits, US Only
Northern Virginia or Remote (US Only)
- Full Stack Developer
- Laravel API Developer
Las Vegas, NV (Must work on-site)
- Laravel Developer (Vue, SQL Server)
World Trade Organization
- Web Application Developer (Vue.js & Laravel)
Apero Creative Development
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
Prompt Users to Login When they Have an Expired Session with the isAuth Package
Laravel IsAuth is a Laravel package by Emre Dipi that provides control to check if a user session is dead before subm…
Sign In With Apple for Laravel Socialite
Laravel Sign in With Apple is a socialite package for integrating Sign in with Apple.