The Laravel team released v6.5.2 this week—this version is a patch version release, containing mostly changes and fixes.
Here’s a few things of note:
- If you’re using PostGIS types in Postgres, Laravel now supports a separation between geometry and geography types.
BelongsToMany::cursor()method, now hydrates pivot relations.
- Model serialization on jobs allows typed properties.
- Allowed model serialization on jobs for typed properties (#30604, #30605, 920c364)
- Allowed fallback when facade root accessor has previously been resolved (#30616)
- Added support for separation between
PostgresGrammar::formatPostGisType()method readability (#30593)