The Laravel team released v6.5.2 this week—this version is a patch version release, containing mostly changes and fixes.
Here’s a few things of note:
- If you’re using PostGIS types in Postgres, Laravel now supports a separation between geometry and geography types.
BelongsToMany::cursor()method, now hydrates pivot relations.
- Model serialization on jobs allows typed properties.
- Allowed model serialization on jobs for typed properties (#30604, #30605, 920c364)
- Allowed fallback when facade root accessor has previously been resolved (#30616)
- Added support for separation between
PostgresGrammar::formatPostGisType()method readability (#30593)
BelongsToMany::cursor()to hydrate pivot relations (#30580)
- Ignore Redis prefix when verifying channel access in RedisBroadcaster (#30597, d77ce36)
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Laravel Developer
San Jose, CA - Must Be Local
- Experienced PHP Developer
Queensboro Shirt Company
- Senior Laravel developer
- Senior Laravel Engineer
Remote okay (must already live in USA)
- Senior Software Engineer (Remote - Contract)
- PHP Developer
Pittsburgh / Remote
Sequoia Waste Solutions
- Software Developer
Automate App Setup with Laravel Initializer
Laravel Initializer is a convenient way to automate installing and updating a Laravel application.
Laravel Installer Updated With Auth Scaffolding
Taylor Otwell released a new feature for the Laravel Installer v2.3.0 which includes the auth scaffolding using the n…