Laravel Database Schedule is a package to schedule tasks through a UI dashboard without having to redeploy your application. While you'll still need to write the scheduled task commands, once created, you can use the provided
/schedule endpoint to configure a task's schedule:
Here are the highlight features this package provides for your apps:
- Manage scheduled tasks via a GUI dashboard (create, edit, delete, disable)
- Custom authentication logic for dashboard access using Laravel gates
- Configurable parameters via UI
- Configure Before and after webhook endpoints
- Send task output via email
- See command run history from the dashboard
- Configure job rules for no overlap, executing on one server, run even during maintenance mode, etc.
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub.