Laravel Forge just announced it’s first official API that allows you to create and interact with your servers and sites.
This was a highly requested feature and the API includes support for all the features Forge provides including Servers, Services, Daemons, Firewall Rules, Sites, SSL, and more.
To get started login to your Forge account and from your account, you can generate your API token:
After you have your token, you can then start making requests with the bearer token:
Authorization: Bearer API_TOKEN_HERE
If you are using Guzzle here is an example:
$client->request('GET', '/api/v1/servers', [ 'headers' => ['Authorization' => 'Bearer '.$forgeApiToken] ]);
Check out the Forge API documentation for all the details.Filed in: News / API / Forge
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Senior Developer/Team Leader
- Senior Backend Software Engineer- Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.