Laravel Forge just announced it’s first official API that allows you to create and interact with your servers and sites.
This was a highly requested feature and the API includes support for all the features Forge provides including Servers, Services, Daemons, Firewall Rules, Sites, SSL, and more.
To get started login to your Forge account and from your account, you can generate your API token:
After you have your token, you can then start making requests with the bearer token:
Authorization: Bearer API_TOKEN_HERE
If you are using Guzzle here is an example:
$client->request('GET', '/api/v1/servers', [ 'headers' => ['Authorization' => 'Bearer '.$forgeApiToken] ]);
Check out the Forge API documentation for all the details.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group