Laravel Google Translate is a package that provides an artisan console command to translate your localization files with the Google translation API. You can either leverage stichoza/google-translate-php without an API key or configure your Google Translate API key.
The console command
php artisan translate:files walks you through some prompts to determine how to proceed with your translations files:
Future goals of this package include handling vendor translations, a web interface, and adding other translation APIs such as Yandex, Bing, etc.
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub at tanmuhittin/laravel-google-translate.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cloud based SaaS product (New Zealand based)