The Laravel team shipped Horizon 3.0 yesterday, featuring a new dark mode and other improvements. The overhaul of the Horizon UI includes a new “Night Mode” option and tidying up the jobs list and failed job details screen.
As mentioned in the New UI Pull Request, you now also can change Horizon’s base path
Next, the horizon artisan command accepts an
--environment flag to set the environment from the command line:
php artisan horizon --environment=worker
To get an overview of what Horizon can do for queue management, check out the main Laravel Horizon landing page. If you are new to Horizon, the Laravel documentation is an excellent place to start to learn how to install and configure Horizon for your application. Horizon is an open-source project, so you can also view and contribute to the source code on GitHub at laravel/horizon.
Check out the Release v3.0.0 on GitHub for the complete release notes:
- Require latest symfony/debug version ( 72cc3a7 )
- Require symfony/process ( f2a214c )
- Require ext-json ( 5a54d27 )
- Removed support for Laravel 5.5 & 5.6 ( 8a92e09 )
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation