Laravel User Activity is a package by Md.Harun-Ur-Rashid to easily monitor your user activity. It provides a GUI to analyze and filter data related to user events such as login, logout, edit, etc.
According to the author, the package’s main features include:
- Beautiful, responsive, and easy UI.
- Easy installation to existing or new Laravel application.
- Monitor record edit, record delete, login, and lockout activity.
- Filtering user activity logs.
- Configurable routes.
- Custom middleware support.
- Console command for activity log clear.
By default, the package will monitor login activity and automatically lock users with too many failed login attempts. You can disable which events are automatically tracked via the configuration provided by the package.
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub at haruncpi/laravel-user-activity.