Laravel User Activity is a package by Md.Harun-Ur-Rashid to easily monitor your user activity. It provides a GUI to analyze and filter data related to user events such as login, logout, edit, etc.
According to the author, the package’s main features include:
- Beautiful, responsive, and easy UI.
- Easy installation to existing or new Laravel application.
- Monitor record edit, record delete, login, and lockout activity.
- Filtering user activity logs.
- Configurable routes.
- Custom middleware support.
- Console command for activity log clear.
By default, the package will monitor login activity and automatically lock users with too many failed login attempts. You can disable which events are automatically tracked via the configuration provided by the package.
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub at haruncpi/laravel-user-activity.Filed in: News
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Developer
Remote (US & Canada)
- 😎 Laravel Developer
- Junior, Mid, and Senior Software Engineers. Laravel / Vue. Saint Petersburg, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL and Remote
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
- Fullstack Laravel Engineer (Munich/Remote) 💻
Munich, Germany or Remote
Monitoring scheduled tasks, Tailwind 2, and light breezes
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
The Hottest Black Friday Deals!
It’s that time of year again. Where you can save huge amounts of money on everything from training courses, to full a…