Laravel 5.4.32 is now released and it includes a security fix for apps that accept local image uploads and a revert on a recent change to the “BelongsToMany::create()” method.
If your app allows local image uploads you should upgrade to this version now. Below is a complete list of changes.
0items (#20396, #20402)
- Accept options on
- Prevent PHP file uploads by default unless explicitly allowed (#20392, #20400)
- Allow other filesystem adapter to implement
- Reverted breaking change on
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
Laracon US 2017 Recap
Laracon US 2017 is now over, and it was another fantastic event to meet up with old friends and meet new ones in the…
Minio: An Open-Source S3 Compliant Storage Service
Have you ever wanted a local version of Amazon S3 while developing Laravel applications? Well want no more, Minio is…