The community project Laravel Zero released version 8 last week, which focuses on speed improvements and better developer experience. It also brings Laravel Zero in line with core Laravel 8 features, such as job batching in queues, and more.
The community project @LaravelZero 8.x, is now available!
– [x] @laravelphp 8.x behind the scenes
– [x] GitLab support for self-updates
– [x] Faster Git version retrieval
– [x] And more!
This article contains the highlights of this brand new version. https://t.co/eLu2E55hsT
— Owen Voke (@owenvoke) September 10, 2020
Internally, Laravel Zero’s test suite now uses PestPHP, which you can also use in your Laravel Zero projects as well.Filed in: News
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation