Learn Laravel Forge is new video course on Laracasts teaching you all things Forge, by guest instructor Marcel Pociot! The course consists of over twenty free videos walking you through configuring servers with Laravel Forge.
— Laravel (@laravelphp) July 2, 2018
At the time of writing, here is a list of topics covered in the course:
- Getting started / intro videos on why you should use Forge
- Creating your first Forge project
- Configuring a custom domain
- Hooking up Laravel Horizon
- Sharing servers with your team
- Provisioning a load balancer
- Managing databases
- Customizing PHP settings
- Scheduled Tasks
- Using daemons
- Server monitoring tools
- Configuring firewalls
- Forge recipes
- Custom git remotes
- Deployment notifications
- Managing environment files
- Queues in Laravel Forge
- Setting up SSL
- Customizing Nginx configuration
- Using the Forge API
That’s quite an exhaustive list of topics! Forge is an outstanding service and is the most painless way to run Laravel projects.
A special thanks to Marcel Pociot for his work on recording these screencasts and helping to make it super easy to learn how to use Forge!
Check out Learn Laravel Forge on Laracasts today!
If you don’t have a Forge account, you can sign up on forge.laravel.com.
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer