After installing Now UI with composer, you can install it in your project with the following preset command:
php artisan preset nowui
The Now UI preset includes stubs for a profile page, a generic page, and a user controller to manage users.
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub at laravel-frontend-presets/now-ui-dashboard.
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
Focus Lab: The branding work behind Laravel 6
Focus Lab released a case study on the branding work behind the new Laravel logo and site design that launched with v…
Eager Lazy Collections Added to Laravel 6.1
The Laravel team announced the immediate availability of Laravel v6.1.0 with a new eager() method added to Lazy Colle…