Backpack is the most popular admin panel for Bootstrap + Laravel + VanillaJS/jQuery developers. It empowers teams to quickly design and build admin panels for Eloquent models, then customize every little detail.
Among the FREE features of each admin interface:
- 24 column types
- 1-1, 1-n and n-n relationships
- table view with search, pagination
- click column header to sort by it
- custom buttons
- details row
- easily create new column types
- easily override an existing column type
Create / Update operations
- 29 field types
- back-end validation using Laravel Form Requests
- translatable models (multi-language)
- have multiple fields per line
- split fields into tabs
- Delete operation
- Reorder operation
- Revise operation (aka. audit log)
But professionals don't love Backpack just because it's feature-packed. They also love it because it's ridiculously easy to override a functionality. Generally, you just need to create a function (or blade file) with the right name. Yes, it can be that easy.
Need more complex features? Purchase Backpack PRO, the feature-packed paid add-on. It will add 5 more operations, 10 filters, 28 more fields, 6 more columns and 1 more widget. For more info, see the FREE vs PRO comparison table. It's everything you need to build admin panels of any complexity.